As a small gallery, we are at capacity most of the time, but always considering new artists for our roster.
Additionally, due to the large number of submissions we receive, we will not be able to personally respond to all. If your first submission did not get a response, feel free to send another with new examples of your art. It helps us to see a range of your work.
*Note* Please do not randomly stop by to show us your art unless you have a scheduled appointment. Although we applaud that kind of initiative and determination, our team is too small to handle unplanned, in-person submissions. We wouldn't want you to haul your art to the gallery for nothing.
- Artist must live in Central Texas Area.
- Do not send just a link to your website or social networking profile. Although we love to see your socials, there are many scammers out there that have made us weary of clicking email links. Please include photos of your work or your submission will likely be unsuccessful.
- Include titles, sizes, medium and your contact information.
- Please keep in mind that all art that we display and sell is ready to hang. We cannot accept art that is on loose paper or in cheap frames and we prefer all art to be gallery wrapped canvas or on wood panels that are 1" to 3" deep. It doesn't hurt to include side shots of your art.
- Please do not submit your old paintings or sketchbook art that you are having a hard time getting rid of. We like fresh and ready-to-hang works.
- We prioritize submissions that feature several cohesive pieces that work well together. We are unlikely to add artists that only have one or two pieces to offer. We prefer artists that have a consistent art practice and are up for building a solid presence in our space.
- Photos must be LOW RESOLUTION jpegs. It is likely your submission will be overlooked if you send huge files that take a significant amount of time to load.
- Once you have met the above requirements, feel free to email photos of at least 4-5 pieces of art to email@example.com with "ARTIST SUBMISSION" in the subject field. Thank you!
IMPORTANT: If we feel like your work is a good fit for our gallery, and space becomes available, we will contact you. If you do not hear back from us, please do not be discouraged! Keep making wonderful art and resubmit newly created pieces that you are proud of.